Datcloud.net is committed to providing customers with ambitious, outstanding, reputable and reliable financial solutions to make their important decisions easier. This includes ensuring the confidentiality of all their own personal information. In the process of information management, the Company always adheres to the following Privacy Principles:
- The Company collects information directly from customers and from various sources through transparent and legal means.
Information the company collects about customers based on their relationship with the customer, including name, contact information, information on how to use the company’s products and services, information about preferences, demographics and customer interests.
- We only collect information that is required for, or is relevant to, the provision of products and services, for business purposes and to better understand our customers’ needs.
Use of personal information
- The Company only uses or discloses customer’s personal information for the purpose for which it was collected, or for other purposes agreed to by the customer, or in the cases prescribed by law. This may include sharing personal information with reinsurers, agents, representatives or with the company’s service providers. In some cases, as required by law, customer personal information may be provided to individuals, organizations, service providers and Datcloud.net employees in jurisdictions. different from the place where the information was collected and are subject to the laws of that area. The Company will not share the customer’s personal information with any organization outside the Company for the purpose of marketing products or services, without the consent of the customer.
- In some cases, within the framework of the law, we will share customer information within the company to provide customers with preferential information about other products and services. Customers have the right to choose to refuse to receive the above promotional information.
- The company may need to analyze customer information to better understand customer needs and the types of products, services and promotions that customers may be interested in.
- The Company will keep customers’ personal information until they are no longer needed to meet the purposes for which it was collected or as required by law.
- The Company focuses on ensuring that the customer’s personal information records are always accurate and up-to-date, which is necessary for the purposes of the information to be achieved.
- The Company will protect customers’ personal information with security measures appropriate to the importance of the information, preventing unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or use of information. .
- The company is committed to managing personal information under careful control. The Company has staff responsible for monitoring compliance with the Company’s Privacy Principles.
- Based on the customer’s written request, the company will provide the customer with reasonable access to the customer’s personal information and a description of the use or disclosure of the information, such as request or in accordance with the provisions of the law. The customer may also verify the accuracy and completeness of the information and request that it be modified or deleted, as appropriate or permitted by law.